Babysitting went well. We ended up not having to be there until 7:45, which gave Kennady and I a little more time to sleep. Kennady was in a pretty good mood for being woken up. Her and her new friend Bailey got along really well, and we're so excited to play I couldn't get either one of them to eat breakfast. They are the same size, both blond haired with big blue eyes, they are cute together. Watching two was easier than just watching Kennady, until lunch/nap time came. But no giant meltdowns (the only tears came from Kennady, who was just really tired by then). I ended up only being there a half day, which was probably good for the first day, especially since I forgot they have a second fridge in the garage and I was trying really hard to figure out what I was going to make for dinner.
I am super tired though. Partly because Kennady became very whiny and needy when we got home and partly because I am sore from my workout yesterday (yes, I did workout yesterday...ran a 5 minute warm up on the treadmill, did the shoulder press and rowing machines, and then ran a mile on the elipticals...in 13 minutes...could be worse). The main reason is because we have upstairs neighbors. Holy cow. Or cows. I think they must have one as a pet or something. They were spring cleaning and moving furniture and maybe even playing Rock Band- at 3 a.m. Now I understand you've got to clean when you get the chance when you have a 5 month old baby, but 3 a.m.? They weren't even attempting to be quiet. After being woke up and kept up for nearly half an hour, I made Ben go knock on their door (I was way past the point of being nice). They were quiet after that, but I am still grumpy about it. Some day we will not have upstairs or downstairs neighbors. At least we no longer have an adjoining door with our neighbors (even though it was quieter than living in this place).
Well, that is all.
1 comment:
So you go to your babysitting kids house! That's awesome. In a lot of ways it's way easier to babysit at their house. I agree that it's way easier to watch two because they entertain each other. I'm glad it's going good!!!
Post a Comment