Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So Much for So Long

Well I can't figure out how to post a video from somewhere else on the web, so if you want to see the videos of Kennady leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you the link and password.

Kennady seems to be in a much better mood today. And she is taking a long nap, so I think that trend may continue through the day.

Our apartment is much cleaner than it was. It's not perfect and I haven't even touched the kitchen yet (um..saving it for last cuz it's my favorite...aka it's super disgusting), but I'm making vast improvements. I am even cleaning up my closet! Ben is amazed. Well, I think he was too tired to be amazed when he got home at midnight, but I know in his heart he was amazed.

Soooo.... well, it turns out Ben may not graduate in July. By his own choosing. Yeah, I know, but it's my fault, because I put the idea in his head. There are a lot more classes that aren't required for him to graduate, but would be very helpful for him trying to get into medical school and once he gets there. Plus med schools prefer that you not be out of school very long before you start. And, well, since he doesn't really have anything else to do, and we can still get grants for an additional semester before he graduates, it would be the best time for him to take more classes. I figure I'll have already been here 6 years in July, so what's 6 more months? That's what you get for marrying a freshman.

I was so excited to leave. I guess I'll just be that much more excited to leave in December. Can you tell I am trying to talk myself into liking this idea? Ok, so it's a good idea and it's practical and most likely what we are going to do, but I think I can be mad at the idea for just a little while. I guess that means no trip to Disneyland in July. Lamo. At least I can use the gym for free a little longer, and we all know how much I love to exercise. Hmm...I can't seem to turn my negativity into positivity. Maybe I'll try again later.

No comments: