Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Nap Ever

Once again babysitting went well today, another half day. Kennady and Bailey are the best of friends. By the time we got home Kennady was more than ready for a nap, so I put her down. Then I started looking at taxes. And then I thought, "I am so tired, what am I doing?" So I went and laid down and fell into a peaceful slumber. Two hours later Kennady woke up. She took a long nap, and I was really glad that I got one too. The only problem was that it was 2:30, and I am supposed to drop Kennady off at 2:00 to go work out. I thought about just shortening my workout, but neither one of us had eaten lunch. I was a little disappointed because I've not missed a day yet, but didn't feel too bad because I had an awesome nap.

And then I remembered that Ben didn't have lab today. So Ben got to watch Kennady while I went and worked out. Today I ran 2 miles on the elipticals, it took me 25 minutes. And there was a class in the fitness center so I couldn't use any of the weight machines.I've lost another 1/2 lbs. Yay! Ok, so half a pound isn't that much, but if I can lose a 1/2 pound every week then I should lose 10 lbs. by the time we leave here, which only leaves 2 lbs for the rest of the year for me to meet my goal. Mostly I just feel good that I am actually going and working out for at least 20 minutes twice a week. Could it be better? Um, yah, sure. But it's a vast improvement over what I was doing.

No one is sick anymore! Well, that's not entirely true. Roxanne is sick. That's our car. She's sputtering a lot when idling and having a hard time starting. :( I think it might be the O2 sensor? I just hope she doesn't die.

No comments: