Finally. Goodness, you wouldn't think it would be so hard with a Bachelor's degree . . . but I suppose that doesn't qualify me as an expert babysitter. I found out I got the job babysitting one or two days a week, and I'm pretty excited about it. Tomorrow is my first day. Yikes! Really I am not worried about the babysitting. She is a sweet little girl and I think Kennady and her will really have fun together. The only thing I worry about is that it starts at 7 a.m., which is a lot earlier than Kennady and I usually get up. Although I am sure some readjusting of our schedule will make it not so bad, especially only one or two days a week. The one time I met this little girl she was as wild as Kennady, so we should have a lot of fun. I'm thinking dance party. And with the money I make from this job maybe I can by myself that Nikon D3000 I've been drooling over for so long...or maybe we can just pay the bills. Either way it's a win. And Kennady won't be so bored during the day. And maybe I can get away with not reading Go Dog Go a hundred times. Well, I won't count on that one.
And now for some pictures. I realized I did have one picture of Kennady on my camera that you haven't seen, and Mom Ellis sent us some more of Christmas.

This is Kennady helping me make snickerdoodles. Don't worry, this wasn't one of my orders, so no one bought cookies with baby germs in them. I'm sure some people ate them, but they were free, so they can't really complain.

This is Kennady at her new big girl table. We've had to nix her eating there lately, because she does very little eating and way too much climbing. Hopefully she can figure it out pretty soon.

Here she is being silly. Did you know she can say "oogly boogly?" Her puppy taught her how.

Her she is in her big girl car seat. I swear she is not too big for it, this picture just makes her look giant.

Here's her in her Christmas pjs being goofy.

And here is our annual family pajama Christmas photo.

Here is our picture from last year just for comparison. I've lost a lot of weight. Kennady's gained a lot of weight (and several inches). And Ben, well, he looks pretty much the same, doesn't he?
1 comment:
Congrast! I am so excited for you. I think we got your cold! If that is even possible!lol
Post a Comment