Well, Kennady's nap didn't seem to put her in a better mood. She refused to eat lunch and I refused to give her snacks. She was happy, as long as Merry Madagascar was on. And I didn't go work out. But I think that Jennifer is right, speed cleaning does count as a workout. I wouldn't be surprised if I burned the same number of calories. I think vacuum cleaners should tell you how many calories you've burned. I got the living room clean and started on the bathroom. I just finished wiping down the counter, when Heather called. Kennady was having a meltdown. Good thing I didn't go workout. So I went and picked her up.
We came home and she was only happy with the movie on. Seriously, how many time can you watch that movie? I know, bad parenting skills on my part, but it was either that or send her into a hyperventilating meltdown. She did finally give in and eat lunch, at 3:30. Lasagna. See, she eats when she is hungry. She ate a ton of lasagna. She is such a stinker.
The redeeming part of the entire day? Ben found Kennady's church shoes in the lost and found at the campus. Her new ones. I knew they weren't here. I wonder if they have our remote.
1 comment:
AMEN! Vacuums should tell us how many calories we've burned. Mops too! Although Kennedy keeps you on your toes...constantly...your posts make me want to be a mom soon. Ironic, huh?! She's just so darn cute.
Post a Comment