More good news: Kennady is feeling a lot better. We went to the Dr. again today and her ears are looking a little better, but we are going to have to go back every week until they are either better or we get to go see a specialist.
Bad news: both Ben and I have picked up what Kennady had and we feel yucky and we're kinda grouchy.
More Bad news: I figured out that the specs on all the pages I'd finished for my book were wrong. The good news is that they weren't too off, so it only took an hour or so to fix.
Bad news: The remote is still missing and it's driving me bonkers. We've searched and searched to no avail. Maybe if I can get this house clean it will magically appear.
Good news: I finally have some Christmas pictures to post!

Here's the fam. We have a hard time taking photos of ourselves, especially trying to use the automatic timer. Really, not a bad pic, except Kendra was pretty annoyed.
Here's Kennady with Gamma and Papa.
Here's everyone at Big Jud's after eating way too much.
Here's us after we went snowboarding. There was a ton of snow!
Here's Kennady with Uncle Dustin. She can say his name now.
Here's the gang in our footie pajamas. Cute, huh?
2 comments:
Oh my gosh Kennady looks so big. has it really been that long! She just gets cuter every day.
I love that everyone has footie PJs except Kennady. :) Cute pictures! Hope you guys feel better soon!
Where did you go snowboarding?
Post a Comment