This is Ben speaking. I am on my at-home-break before going to work on campus. I have just discovered my wife's addiction to hormones. No need to worry, I think she is a great wife and will be a wonderful mom; I just noticed how she shuddered a little while we were walking today and she said "whoa, these are some sweet contractions." Ok so she isn't up to anything at all, but I never thought that "sweet" and any word describing 9 months of pregnancy could fit together. Maybe they contribute to some high or something - most likely that this means my wife is just tough.
I am proud of Kortney, (and also any woman who carries a baby in her belly, you are all heroes) she tries to be extra nice to me even when it is really hard, and I can tell when it's REALLY HARD.
1 comment:
I have the very best son-in-law! you are the best Ben!!!! I will bring you lucky Charms too!
Post a Comment