



Kennady Sue Nelson
October 21, 2008
3:58 p.m.
6 lbs. 7 oz.
19 inches long
Isn't she just the cutest? We went in to be induced at 7:30 a.m. Asked for tylenol around 12:30, asked, by the time they got it to me at 1:30, needed more drugs, got nubain and it felt so nice I asked for an epidural. Nubain wore off before epidural, by the time they were finished giving me the epidural I was ready to push. 45 minutes later we had a very healthy little girl.
11 comments:
Whoa! I can't believe you are a mommy! But congratulations! I'm so so so happy for you!
And she weighs what I did when I was born ... except I was 21 inches ... :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for the both of you... well, the three of you too.
P.S. my word verification is "Una Poder." That's Spanish for "a feminine power." Well, it would be considered a made up phrase, but I like it. And it's funny because it fits the post.
I love the last picture of her, very bright eyed...congratulations!
Yeah yeah yeah!! Congrats!! That has to be the cutest baby face I have seen on a baby girl in a long time! LOVE IT!! I am so excited for you guys, hope you adjust great!
She is beautiful; the three of you look fantastic together. What a sweet first family photo. :) Congratulations! Having following your adventures just the last couple of months, I can tell you guys are going to be amazing parents. That is a very blessed baby girl. And she is so alert! I know the first few days/weeks are a bit of a blur and sometimes hard to adjust to...(I remember thinking something like "wait...so...sleep is...when?") but you guys are going to do great. I'm so happy for you!
Look what you've done, now I'VE got babies on the brain! Good luck with everything and give her a kiss from her...second cousin? First cousin removed? I don't know how these things work...anyway...kiss the baby...
Lots of love!
Mandy
Congratulations you two! She's beautiful. And she was born on my brother's birthday so she's extra special. :)
we love her! She is so cute. I hope all is well with the parents
Congrats!! I'm glad everything went well for you guys. You have a precious little girl!!
You have no idea how jealous I am of your baby's name. I love it. That is such a cute girl. Now send me your address. janaemadsen@yahoo.com
She is so cute!!!
Post a Comment