I had my penultimate doctor's visit yesterday! (Well, if all goes according to plan). We've been scheduled for inducement on October 21, which is 12 days from now. My mother should feel special, because we're waiting for her to get here to do it, because I would much prefer to get it over with now. She could always be born before then, because since she heard the word "induce" she's been a pain in the butt- with constant, regular and painful contractions. I may not sleep for the next 12 nights (ok, and then another couple months after that).
2 comments:
You sure know how to make me feel guilty!! Enjoy your last few days without children. It is alot easier to take care of them inside rather than out! Love you and see you soon. Hang in there and show that kid who is boss! :)
Our address is:
3080 Bannock Drive
Provo, UT 84604
Thanks for thinking of me!
Post a Comment