I figured since this blog belongs to both of us, Ben should have to post about his quirks too. But he's busy with midterms, so I'll help him out.
1. He has the loudest nostrils known to man. When he blows his nose it scares people. I refer to it as the "elephant." No comment
2. When he gets really happy or excited about something, he claps his hands together really fast.
3. When he is thinking real hard his forehead gets all wrinkled and he gets this scowl on his face. It took me a while to realize he's not angry about something.
4. He hates it when people sniffle. It drives him nuts. I drive him nuts a lot.
5. He chooses not to follow directions. Maybe this isn't a quirk at all, just a man-thing. It's not that he couldn't, because he could, he just doesn't like to take the time to read them all. Luckily he has enough innate cooking ability that dinner always turns out good, even if not exactly as intended. No comment.
6. He won't admit to being angry, mad or grouchy. If you ask, suggest or hint that he is any of these things he will say "I am not angry (mad, or grouchy)" in a really angry, mad or grouchy tone. Eventually he'll admit to being "frustrated" unless that's the word you used the first time, and then he can't be that either. I've got loads to say on this one - I might not have been mad before someone says stuff like this, but I GET mad when you say it. I don't know how I think that process up, but so it is.
7. When he speaks into a microphone or reads aloud he gets real quiet and uses a different tone of voice that makes it really hard to hear him.
8. He loves, and is absolutely crazy about, this woman who is nuts and has really weird quirks.
No comments:
Post a Comment