I am starting to remember why Rexburg is not my favorite place. It snowed yesterday. I saw the first flakes of winter and they were bitter. Or maybe I am bitter. I wanted to get my little girl here while it was still extraordinarily nice outside so we could go for outings. No such luck. The good thing is that snow means the temperature is tolerable to a 37 week pregnant lady. Ben asked to turn on the heater- I told him to find a sweater. It wasn't actually cold enough yesterday for the snow to stick, but it is now (24 degrees), and we are supposed to get 3-6 inches tonight. I thought we had moved from Alaska.
2 comments:
I would like some snow around here but I can understand your frustration. Do you have a name picked out yet?
I have been enjoying following all that is going on with you! Well, I understand much of it is frustrating but hopefully it helps to have an outlet! You're doing great.
Mandy
Post a Comment