Thursday, October 2, 2008

And the Winner Is . . .

It was a tie between Ben and I. She weighs 6 lbs. 4 oz. Convenient, I know. We've decided the prize is a trip to Paris. Now you wish you would have guessed better. But, yeah, she's a fatty, just packed in my tummy really tight. So much for having a 6 lbs. baby.

(Ben objects to me calling his daughter a fatty. He doesn't have to carry her around all day.)

3 comments:

Gina and Ryan said...

You are an amazing writer...I love reading your blog. You are so funny and sarcastic...and I can completely understand everything you write, I have been in your shoes. I wish you the best of luck with your baby girl. They are so fun! I sure wish you were closer so I could share my totes and totes of clothes with you. Take care...

Devon said...

Yay!! you get to go to Paris. I will babysit for you when you go!!

Jeff said...

I'm confused, if you are both closest, does that mean you share the trip, one flies in the cabin and the other in the luggage compartment? Just wondering.

Honestly though, thanks for the update. I am glad you have a healthy "squishy" baby.