Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Many Faces of Kennady

Perhaps we are just a little snap happy. But I can't help it. She makes the best faces and it keeps everyone laughing. She smiles in her sleep when she is dreaming (she smiles when she is pooping sometimes too). We caught it on camera, but it's a little blurry. You get the idea.
She's a pirate.
She's a drunken pirate.

This is daddy's little princess. It's amazing how cute and happy Ben can look after living off so little sleep for a week. What a trooper. Mommy painted her fingernails yesterday. Sometime we'll get around to her toenails and then you can see a picture of her monkey toes.
Whenever she is awake and not hungry, she just stares very contently. Last night she watched us play nerts.

This is what she looks like when we bundle her up to go anywhere. Soon she'll grow into her clothes.
I never thought I would dress my little girl so girly, but I just couldn't resist the bow. It's not like it matters what she looks like, because as soon as we put her in the carseat she falls sound asleep and stays that way until we take her out of it. So she is covered with a blanket the whole time we are out. Oh well, we get tons of cute pictures. So far there are over 200.
And this is what she looks like after a bath. Today she had her first official blow out. We'll have to have a talk with dad about making sure the leak guards are in place. (I know this won't enitrely prevent blowouts, but I'll take what I can get). She's very good at the double whammy, and has gone through a sickenly large amount of diapers. She also has good timing and poops on herself and the changer in the middle of a change. And then she gets a bath- something she's not real fond of.

2 comments:

Brown's said...

Oh gosh she is so stinkin little! I wish my babies were that small, but no I'm the one who has to push out 9.5 lb babies! Btw the blow out seem to last forever! Congrats I am so happy you guys have joined the parent club!

munyer jerk chicken said...

it was soooo good to hear from you guys today! congrats a million times and then some more. she is an absolute little doll. you guys did good! i love the picture of her in the very first post (she's laying on kortney on a white sheet or hospital gown?). and i'm so glad she's sleeping so well for you. you deserve a great baby.