
This is grandma's Little Pumpkin. Sometimes she makes the best faces. If they ever start up the bitter beer face commercials again, I think she might become a star. Maybe she is just upset about her outfit. I can't say that I blame her.

This is my little monster. Well, not the best example, but it's a pretty good shot of her fingers. Maybe we should have named her Freddy.

This is my little angel. She is so cute when she is sleeping. This is when she is dead to the world.

This is Princess being spoiled by her daddy.

And this picture is just funny.
3 comments:
she makes such a cute pumpkin. But what color is her hair. it seems different in ever picture?
Ahhh, my little second cousin is so adorable. I enjoy telling people about my second cousins. It's just an odd word that I like saying. I don't think anyone really knows what it means though.
She is so cute!
Post a Comment