She is a very good little baby. She eats for and hour or so, falls asleep for 2-4 hours, wakes up, makes funny faces and is adorable for 15 minutes, and then cries a little if I don't get to feeding her quick enough. Not a bad routine.
This is us just lounging around. I think it lasted around 10 minutes.
This is poor daddy. He is a wonderful father. He helps so much, has changed the majority of diapers so far and loves to spend time with his little girl. He's also still working and going to school. As you can tell, he is getting a little tired and crashes any chance he gets.
This is me and Kennady. Notice that I probably don't look as tired as I should. This is because I have a wonderful husband and mother that are here to help me. Not to mention all the help and offers of help that I've had from tons and tons of other people. And I love how many people comment on the blog now. I guess people just like to look at cute babies.Now an update on Kennady. Friday she was weighed up at the hospital and weighed 5 lbs 14 oz. Today we had our first check up and she now weighs 6 lbs 4 oz. That's a gain of 2 oz. a day. She'll be quite the chunker in no time. She also measured in at 20 1/2 inches. We're pretty sure she didn't gain an inch and a half in a week, they think they didn't stretch her out all the way at the hospital. She is so long and skinny. All the newborn clothes drown her and premie clothes fit width wise but are much too short. It is already a challenger to dress her and she's no where close to her teenage years.
3 comments:
Congrats! And the pictures are so cute.
Congrats Ben and Kortney! She is very cute.
Wow. She really DOES have long fingers! It shows a lot in that first picture. I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment