Tuesday, August 31, 2010
My Husband Rocks!
Well, this is the good news we've been waiting for.... Ben's MCAT results. And, once again, my husband rocks. 32Q! With an 11 on the physical sciences' section. That probably means nothing to you, unless you've taken the MCAT or know someone who has. But basically it's an improvement over the last test (30O) and above average! He got a call from University of Utah MD/PhD program yesterday trying to sell him, bragging they take their interviewees skiing. He's received 13 out of 15 secondaries, and the remaining two haven't gotten to his application yet. As you can tell, I am starting to get excited for Ben to go to medical school. I guess I shouldn't get too excited, since we haven't heard about interviews yet. But Dr. Benjamin Eric Nelson sure has a nice ring to it, don't ya think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey awesome job!! Yes I agree, he does have a great doctor's name :D
And wow, Kennedy is looking like such a big girl!
Wahooo! hip hip hooray! We are so excited for you two! Ben you kick but here is to writting an easay about toilets! I am so happy for you two I am jumping up and down doing the happy dance.
Go Ben GO I just got the text from Kristi!!! Congrats. You are on the down hill side of the slope on the 85.1-89.9 Percentile. Check out this link showing you where stand
http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/admissionsadvisors/examstatistics/scaledscores/combined08.pdf
What does the letter at the end of the transaction mean? Rob
That's awesome!! Good for him! (and good for you) :)
Post a Comment