Once again, the weekend has come and gone. Friday night I had this crazy idea to go to Vegas. Ben thought my idea was a little too crazy for our bank account, so we ended up staying home. Saturday was clean the house day. A very exciting day indeed. It does feel nice to have half of the house clean. That was all we could accomplish with Kennady around. I guess playing in pudding is only entertaining for so long. We were hoping for a date night, but Kennady took an awfully long time to get to sleep. Then, just as we were going to bed, around midnight, Kennady woke up. And she stayed up. Around 4:30 in the morning, I dozed off and was awoken by a crashing sound. Kennady was out in the living room and had knocked over her chair. I found her running around in circles saying "Ooo.....it's dark," over and over. How does one get so much energy?
Sunday we slept in (yet still didn't get all the sleep that we should have). Ben let me sleep in longer and then made me breakfast in bed. Then off to church. Kennady was so tired that she fell asleep during sacrament meeting and slept until the end of Sunday school. Then I took her to nursery, where she happily stayed until the end of church! I guess 1:30 church is the real problem of why grouchy no-nap Kennady won't go to nursery. Our solution may be to get her up early on Sundays so that she will take a nap before we go to church. I'm still not sold on the idea.
And what does this week hold for us? A whole bunch of nothing. I'm ok with that, because in a few weeks things are going to get crazy for us around here. Disneyland, starting classes and then Marlene's wedding, all within 2 weeks. Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment