It is finally Friday! Seriously, so excited. Ben and I are finally going to celebrate our anniversary. Kendra and Nathan have agreed (well, I guess Kendra did, and Nathan, well he's the one that married her) to watch Kennady overnight for us. I hear they are watching their other two nieces overnight too, which means Kennady will probably cry when she has to come home, because the last niece party they had was so much fun.
Ben and I are going to go to dinner at TGIF's and then going to see Inception. And then tomorrow we can sleep in! Fantastic! It's been a long long time since both of us have gotten to sleep in.
Ben finished his application to University of Iowa. He is nearly done with University of Michigan. We are making progress! And another one of his letters of recommendation got submitted today, which means there are only 2 missing (from the same person) now. Supposedly he is working on them as we speak. Fortunately, I know where he lives, so if they aren't finished by mid-week next week, I might start lurking outside his home. Ok, maybe a bit too extreme, but we need those letters!
Well, I don't know about you, but I am going to go enjoy my weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment