Ok, I still fail at the pictures. And I fail at making raspberry jam. I went to make it (we picked the raspberries on Saturday) and they were already molded. Stupid. Sorry Kendra to ruin all your raspberries.
Today was another day full of babysitting adventures. B refused to tell me when she had to go potty. They have a lot of laundry to do. Kennady kept telling me she had to go potty. So a few times I let her sit on the potty. She kept saying, "Go potty, get sticker. Go potty, get treat." We got home, she said "I got to go potty," and I took her seriously this time and she did, she pooped in the potty. And she got a sticker and a treat. A Tinkerbell sticker and a blue raspberry dum dum. She was so happy, she had to call grandma and grandpa and grandma and tell them. She wanted to call Uncle Dustin, but we told her she'd have to write a letter. I still refuse to potty train the girl until we get back from Disneyland (well and Marlene's wedding the next week). I do not want to be halfway through the hour long Dumbo line and have to rush out to take her to the bathroom. Maybe she'll just potty train herself.
Yesterday Ben and I got a random middle of the week date. Those are the best. Are carpets were getting cleaned, so we had to be out of the apartment. My cousin Monica said she would babysit. We all had dinner at Pizza Hut and then Ben and I went to the cheap theater and saw Despicable Me in 3D. We really liked the movie.
Well, now I have to go wake Ben up. I'm pretty sure he fell asleep on Kennady's floor trying to get her to sleep. Maybe someday she'll just go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment