Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No Such Luck

So I found the other camera. There were zero pictures on it. Like I said, we need to be better about this picture taking thing. The good news is that we are making progress unpacking. I can now make it between all the rooms in our apartment without stubbing my toe. If only Ben would get his potato gun making supplies out of the middle of the floor of the baby's room, then maybe I could avoid stubbing my toes altogether.

We are starting to enjoy Rexburg. Last night one of the guys Ben works with invited us to go bowling with him and his wife. It's the first time I have been bowling since I have been pregnant. I did better than I thought I would- 111, but Ben beat me with his all-time high score- 124. Everyone wanted to play another game, but I wimped out. After carrying the equivalent of a bowling ball around all day I think one game is a good limit. Then we went and watched a movie and had ice-cream. That's right, I had ice-cream. Loaded Butterfinger ice-cream. I discovered that ice-cream doesn't have much more sugar in it than many other things, I just can only have so much (that's the hard part, once I have some, I want more). Moderation, I suppose.

So I am wondering if anyone wants to babysit?? Anyone? Really, I'd like some sleep that isn't interrupted by the kicking of little feet inside my uterus. I don't think she has stopped moving in 3 days now. Either she doesn't need sleep or she is having dreams about chasing cars. You would think that since I have cut back on sugar she would calm down a little- unless, maybe, she's going through withdrawals. At least I know she is healthy, strong and has potential to be an excellent soccer player, kick boxer or dancer.

No comments: