Aren't you excited? I found the card reader, so now I can post pictures. I was excited, because it meant a break in unpacking. Here are some of the winners. I'll be honest, we are terrible about taking pictures. I should take more. There might be more to come when I find the other camera, maybe.

This one Ben took, out of the car window, while we were driving to Anchorage. This is what Alaska was looking like when we left. If only it had looked like that in March, maybe we would have decided to never leave.

This one is Ben fishing for King Salmon. Jacob Munyer took this one. This was somewhere around 3 am, I don't know if the sun was setting or rising, it's all the same there.

One thing we did while on vacation was to visit Great Grandpa Ogle for his 98th birthday. This is his barn, I thought it was very picturesque.

Here we are at Twin Lakes. This is Ben and Mom Nelson being taken for a tube ride.
1 comment:
hey amiga! i'm glad you found your card. now i need to see pictures of your growing belly... i've seen people do cool things with pregnancy photos. you should try some! i hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment