Today has been a productive day. You are probably wondering how, if today has been so productive, I still have time to add a new entry to my blog. Easy. I'm pregnant. It's a good answer to everything, but also the truth. My feet are swollen and I am taking a break. Blogging is a good thing to do on break.
Here are some things I accomplished: got a library card, printed off important papers, tried to refill ink cartridge, bought new ink cartridge, turned in important papers, went to the grocery store, cleaned out the glove box in the car (wow that hasn't been done in 10 years. No, really, 10 years), made pancakes, went to the post office and mailed things, ate a bagel, checked the mail and made a list of baby stuff that we still need.
When I checked the mail, I got a very pleasant surprise. Claire, Ben's cousin, sent us some really cute baby burp rags. Now my baby can spit up on me in style ;) If you are ever looking for cute things for your or someone else's baby, you should check out www.claireandme.com .
And then I started looking at baby stuff- really cute baby stuff. And it made me wish that I had a million dollars. Hence why I made a list of things we still need for the baby. The list of things you actually need for a baby and the list of things that would be fun to have for your baby are very different lists. For example:Things We Need
Pacifier
Sheets for Pack n Play
Bottle
Pants (for baby)
Dresses (for baby)
Things We Want
Jogging stroller
Bouncer
Boppy
Diaper bag
Sewing machine
Pants (for mommy)
Dresses (for mommy)
Shirts (for mommy)
Shoes (for baby & mommy)
Massage (for mommy)
The first list is complete. The second list could go on and on and on.
2 comments:
I'm glad you got your present! And I happen to think that a diaper bag, jogging stroller and a massage for mom are necessities!
Even at 30 weeks you just don't slow down, do you? I can only immagine how the ink story must have developed. I'm glad that it was a productive day for you in light of the previous post.
Post a Comment