Fail. Sorry, no picture today. I promise to inundate you with photos sometime following our trip to Missouri. Speaking of which, we leave tomorrow! Bright and early. 5 am to be exact. That should make Kennady nice and cranky. I have an arsenal prepared. Lots and lots of her favorite snacks. I even bought that really disgusting cereal that has fruit loops and the marshmallows from lucky charms in it. Whoever came up with that should be thanked, and then shot. Plus I bought the Tangled movie. That should buy us as long as the charger on the DVD player holds out.
Of course, we have hit one slight bump in the road....the airline apparently has no brain when it comes to assigning seats, so Kennady and I don't have seats together. In fact, they are 4 rows apart and on opposite sides of the aisle. And, unless there is an empty seat, they won't change them, but I can try to convince someone to trade me seats. I'm trying to figure out if I want to.... I mean a couple hours worth of nap sounds great. I'll just let the lucky person assigned next to her try to keep her happy, or the flight attendants, while I nap, watch Tangled and eat snacks. Now that sounds like vacation. Chances are Kennady would be so scared of the stranger that she would sit facing forward very still and quiet, like she did when she got her hair cut. Unless it's an old man or lady, then she would call them Grandpa or Grandma and talk herself silly.
Oh, boy, I think we are in for a ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment