I finally got around to digging for some old photos. Really, I couldn't come up with much. I didn't get a digital camera until I left for college. I remember scanning tons and tons and tons of pictures for a class project, but apparently I saved them to a floppy disk or something. So, in memory of how old I am (that's 25 years, in case any of you lost count), here's a before and after picture.
This is me during my first semester of college. Fall of 2004.

Here I am my last day at BYU-Idaho. December 2010. Ha. I should at least have my masters by now, right? I would have taken the picture by the same sign...except they tore it down when they built the new ICenter.

I may have graduated in the summer of 2007, but I'm glad I stuck around another 3 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment