We did make it! Getting seats next to each other was easy, the reservationist at the counter seemed to think it was unacceptable for us to sit apart. The hardest part about the trip was our 2 1/2 hour layover in Denver. I was really thankful though that we didn't have a short layover, because we had to go from one side of the terminal allll the way to the other side. It took us nearly 45 minutes. Of course, I was dragging a carseat and trying not to drag my two-year-old on the monkey leash. Which, by the way, was a life saver. Kennady refuses to hold my hand and I was glad I didn't have to worry about getting separated from her. She only threw herself on the ground once, I call it a success.
Kennady is loving being at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She loves torturing the kitty cats. And jumping on the trampoline. The weather here is awesome. It was 85 degrees yesterday. And we've already both gotten a little sun. The only problem is 85 is apparently too warm when I'm pregnant and I've started swelling up like a balloon. But I think it might be worth the trade, because Kennady is sooo happy she can go outside, which has made things easier for me. I think we need to get that kid a backyard.
Well, we have one week left here, and then we'll be headed back to Salt Lake. I hope it is done snowing by then. Either way, we'll be happy to see Ben, we miss him!
No comments:
Post a Comment