This photo challenge is beginning to become an actual challenge. I'm too lazy to take new photos or dig through my CDs of really old photos. Anyways, I found this photo of me. My guess is I was two. So maybe, just maybe, I'm getting what I deserve for giving my mother grief. I don't know though, I've never met any child quite as sassy as Kennady. But, as sassy as she is, she sure makes me happy.By the way, did you know that every phone has a button that calls Walmart? Kennady handed me her play phone the other day and told me that. I was a little perplexed. Why call Walmart, why not a button that calls Grandma? And then I noticed which button she was pushing- the * button, which looks just like Walmart's new logo. This kid is observant.
1 comment:
Look at that picture and tell me I dont know what you are going through! HaHA! You too were extremly adorable and knew how to argue your parnets into anything! There is justice in the universe! I love you!
Post a Comment