Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let the Sibling Rilvary Begin

Kennady continues to be trouble. I guess that's what two-year-olds are all about. Her new favorite thing to do? Sit on my lap. Why? Because she likes to squish baby brother. And it annoys me (because my lap is shrinking and pregnant bellies do not like to be bounced on). The really great part? Her little brother gets really mad when she sits on my lap and tries to beat her up...only he ends up beating me up instead.

She also discovered a new word. She figured out she gets in trouble when she constantly tells me, "no." So I tell her to stop telling me no and so she starts saying "nah." I think she may have missed the point, or, perhaps I should be more explicit in my instructions.

She pooped in her pants again. But this time she didn't try to hide it in the closet. She went and dumped the poop in the potty and then tried to wash out her panties. A for effort.

Ok, that's all my stories for now. Be sure you didn't miss the previous post, cuz even though it's dated Monday it didn't get posted until today. It has pictures.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh my goodness! I totally hear you! Not only am I nearly entirely lapless, but the boys seem to think that's an invitation to sit on my lap more... and push on my tummy, and climb on me, and anything else that happens to make me extremely agitated and claustrophobic at the moment! I need my space people!!! as a side note, Kennady is very cute!