Thursday, March 24, 2011
Would you like some cheese to go with that whine?
No. I don't want any stinkin food. Today I HATE being pregnant. I'm pretty sure Korban weighs 5 lbs already and is 20 inches long, and taking up every square inch of space in my abdomen. He has his head on my bladder, one foot under my ribs, one kicking my stomach, and is squishing my intestines. I can no longer digest food, I have to pee all the time and breathing is becoming difficult. All of this means I don't get the sleep I crave. Which makes me GROUCHY. And I really hate puking. It's the worst. Especially when you are hugely pregnant, because it's hard to sit crouched over the toilet. Which then makes my sciatic nerve flare up, making it hard to walk. The good news is the physical therapy is helping sooooo much with that. Who knew there were people you could pay to rub your butt? Well, I guess she makes me do other exercises too, and I don't really like them. Peddling a stationary bike really makes you have to pee. PS I will never eat another corn dog as long as I live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment