Saturday, March 12, 2011

Days 8 & 9

Alright, picture number one. Kennady's first Easter pictures. She was so stinkin adorable we eventually ended up buying the CD, because we couldn't decide on just one photo. I'm looking forward to having a 6 month old again, because they are so cute, but just not quite old enough to be getting into stuff.
Picture #2. This was at Twin Lakes right before Ben and I got married. We spontaneously decided to drive the 10 hours, stay for 12 or so hours and then drive back, as to not miss too many classes. It was so fun! Twin Lakes is a once-a-year event for Ben's family, and Ben spends the whole time on the water (well, I guess most everyone does). We went the year I was pregnant with Kennady, but we haven't been any other year. And we won't be going this year, as we'll have a brand new baby. But, it does remind me of good times and leaves me looking forward to weather warm enough to go swimming. Did I mention we have a pool here? I guess Ben can't go wakeboarding in that though....

No comments: