Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 11

This is Kennady a few hours after she was born. Yep, she was pretty much always this awake.

I'm looking forward to having one of these again in a couple months. Well, of the boy variety. I know I've said newborns aren't my favorite, but compared to two-year-olds, I think a newborn will be a refreshing change of pace. Except I'll still have my two-year-old, so most likely I'll just be suffering from exhaustion, like every other mother of two. Kudos goes out to those who did two at once....seriously, superheroric. We are getting really excited to meet Korban around here. And I know I'm most excited of all.

P.S. the trip to the chiropractor today- fantastic. The pain's not all gone, but much less debilitating. Hopefully it will be even better after a series of icing for the next week followed by another visit....and then another visit every week or so until I have the baby. Apparently it's a pretty short-lived relief until this kid stops getting on my nerves and being a pain in my butt. Literally.

No comments: