Well, hang on for the ride, because here comes 2011, which may turn out to be our craziest year yet. Although it will be hard to beat 2008, when we suddenly moved to Alaska and had our first kid.
This year will be filled with medical school interviews, well, at least two of them, and we're still waiting to hear from other schools. The first one is tomorrow! Also, Ben is working at a real official job and not going to school. So far I love that when he comes home, he just gets to be home, no running off to take tests or burying his nose in textbooks. However, if he gets into medical school....yikes! I won't get to see my husband again for 4+ years. Kind of a depressing thought, but I hear it's worth it, and I'll start planning our crazy post-graduation trip immediately (for some reason this helps...knowing that there's something fun and exciting for me at the end). I'm thinking it needs to be outside of the US, since I've never set foot on non-American soil. Although I could settle for the tropical paradise that is Hawaii. Ok...maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself.
As far as for me... well I already have my hands full with Kennady and it should be super interesting to add another kid to the mix in June...or hopefully May. We will (knock on wood) find out what we're having (be it boy, girl or puppy) in approximately 2 weeks. I say approximately because trying to find a doctor is a real headache. Everyone is booked for June. I found one doctor, but she doesn't have any openings until February, and by then the baby might be too big to easily figure out what it is....which would be sad for me, because I really like to know ahead of time. I guess I'll just keep looking...there are somewhere near a million OBs in the greater Salt Lake area, surely one can sneak me in for an ultrasound. Oh how I miss our awesomely fantastic family practitioner Dr. Jones in Rexburg. If you live there, he should be your doctor.
Other than that we are just along for the ride, waiting to see what the year brings us. Oh, and you should leave a comment and/or vote on what we are having. Comments are nice because then I can see who wrote what. Or you can go here and play my game. The game ID is NelsonBaby2. The winner gets a special surprise.
2 comments:
Boy!
Boy. But you already new that was my guess. I have your black church shoe found them yesterday when I was cleaning my room. We need to get together and do dinner. My treat this time.
Post a Comment