

For real this time. Some of you who've been reading our blog for awhile may remember at our first ultrasound with Kennady (17 weeks) they thought she was a boy. But the ultrasound tech said she was 100% sure this is a boy, and the ultrasound equipment was really good.
Ben is thrilled, especially that he won't be outnumbered any longer. I'm happy too! Now we'll have one of each, so we can be done if we want.
He's a cutie. It's pretty amazing what they can do with ultrasound. They were just starting the 3D when we had Kennady, and we did have one of her, but it wasn't very good, kinda creepy really. This time they did 3D and 4D....4D is a 3D video. Overall it was the best ultrasound experience I've had- where the tech knew what she was doing, was nice and seemed genuinely excited.
Then we went shopping and I picked up a few boy clothes. Teehee. So fun. Now I am trying to debate whether to hang on to all of Kennady's clothes. Maybe Eisley needs an entire wardrobe?
And, no, we haven't picked out a name yet. I'm pretty sure I can't name a kid without seeing it's face. So I might tell you when we have it narrowed down to a few, or I might just keep it a secret until I fill out his birth certificate ;)
4 comments:
I knew it! You know, I've never guessed wrong. I'm just good at this. Congratulations!!
Congrats!! Boys are so fun!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Congrats!!! I LOVE having boys. And everyone always tells me how great it is that I had a girl first, then boys. I don't know it any other way so I can't compare but it is pretty great. A little built-in mini-mama. :) You guys will have so much fun with a boy! And I can just see Kennady now as a big sister! Won't that be a sight!
Congrats! That 3D ultrasound is amazing!! We couldn't even get a profile of our baby with the normal one, so I'm a little jealous. Your pictures are awesome!
Post a Comment