Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dum dum dum ...

Ben just called to report about how his interview with UW went. Uh....hard to tell. I'm pretty sure the point of a medschool interview is to make you sweat. And they give you very little indication of how you did. So now it's more wait and see. Fantastic. I think we'll just try not to throw up. And he's got the U of U interview coming up in 2 weeks.

Oooo...the good thing? The "hard" question they asked him (the question that usually deals with sticky current events and ethics) was the exact same question I asked him last night around midnight - name 3 good and 3 bad things about Obama's new healthcare plan. I had little doubt he'd have a hard time coming up with 3 bad things...but he had to think awhile about the 3 good things.

And just for kicks - little Avocado Nelson (that's about how big this kid is) is quite the active little bugger.

2 comments:

katilda said...

it amuses me that you call your child an avocado. love it.

Nelson Family said...

I nearly named Kennady "Taco," because that's the only thing that sounded good to me. Ben vetoed it.