About time! Here's the pony picture I've been promising. Doesn't she look like such a big girl? Maybe because the pony almost looks like a horse. She absolutely loved riding the pony. I was a little worried she would be afraid.
Sometimes Korban sneaks into Kennady's bed to sleep. Tinkerbell thinks it's pretty funny.
Kennady loves to play in the laundry hamper. I think that was one of my favorite toys growing up. Only we don't have stairs here.
Korban says diapers are stinky. Actually, I was just trying to get a picture of him being cute, but if he sees the camera, he just stares at it. Well, that and I guess I didn't immediately toss his diaper in the trash.
And here is my big boy! He sure loves to suck on his hands, usually he gets nearly his whole fist in there. His thighs are so big they get stuck in the Bumbo when we try to pull him out. They are bigger than Kennady's! Anyways, I think he's pretty much the cutest little guy ever! If only he was in a good mood the majority of the time. Yeah, I have to go now because he's literally screaming for attention. Poor guy, I set him down for 3 minutes.





2 comments:
He really is a big guy! So cute! Caleb likes to suck his hands too.
Hahaha, too funny. Makes me think of James. He NEVER fit into the bumbo, his thighs were too big! Couldn't even squeeze him in there.
So, I keep reading all these posts randomly and I keep thinking that when you sound frazzled and frustrated, I should let you know it gets better. Not that I don't think you are capable of realizing that, of course you are. I just know that when you are right in the middle of all of this baby/toddler phase, people say that to you and you believe it but somehow it does not seem like it will come soon enough at all. Like somehow you have to figure out by YESTERDAY how to master being a mother of more than one, keeping your house clean, plus doing all the other normal life things that people have to do and you are supposed to somehow accomplish it with two kids.
But I was there pretty recently. And when Bethany was Kennady's age and Ben was Korban's age, I also had a James right in the middle of the two. So trust me, I know. But now I am here to tell you that it passes by and you miss when they needed you so much.
When people would tell me that, I thought they had forgotten how hard it was. (Well, that and the fact that most of those people never had three kids in two years) But I remember. And I don't really want to go back haha. But I do miss it somehow. :)
You are doing great!!! Your family is lucky to have you working so hard and caring so much for them. You will never regret going a little insane for their sake. :)
(But do keep blogging...it was always my 'me time' too! Still is.)
Post a Comment