 |
| This is two pictures Photoshopped together. The kids weren't that cooperative. So maybe I'm a better fauxtographer. |
 |
| This is more realistic. |
Blogger lets me do captions now. Awesome. Anyways, we went to Kendra's for the weekend. Our one assignment was to get a photo of the grandkids for mom. Success! Well, actually there wasn't one really good one out of the 50 I took. Yay for Photoshop! We didn't do much exciting, just hanging out. But it was nice to get out of town for the weekend and even nicer for Ben to have a 3 day weekend. We also stopped and saw Mike and Kari and their boys and Jared and Rebekah and their baby girl.
So we ended up not getting home until 1 am. And then I had a physical therapy appointment at 7 a.m. Killer day. Actually, not as bad as I was expecting, because we all were tired, so we took a 3 hour nap. Poor Ben, no naps for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment