Everyone is always asking me what I want for my birthday. (This may or may not be a gross exaggeration). I usually have no clue. I'm like, "uh, I don't know." Except for my dream camera which has been on my list every year, but that doesn't count, because I'm pretty sure no one's going to buy me a $500+ present. And if someone did, I'd probably feel a little bad about accepting it (although for a nice DSLR, I can't say that I wouldn't accept it, I don't think my will power is that awesome).
Anyways, Amazon has one of these on sale today:
Uh, well, ok, the picture won't load. But it's a Kitchen Aid ice cream maker attachment. And instead of $99 it's $39. I'm pretty sure we spend close to that much on ice cream every month. Yes, I'm addicted, and it's the one area I pretty much won't cut back on when budgeting. So you know, if you were planning on sticking $40 in a card and mailing it to me, save yourself the stamp and buy me this instead- free shipping!
Man, I just don't know what I'll do when 45 ice cream makers show up on my doorstep :) Cuz I know you all love me so much.
Disclaimer- mostly I'm kidding. Sort of.
No comments:
Post a Comment