Friday, June 10, 2011

400







That's right. Today is post number 400. And, in celebration, I'm posting some stinking cute pictures of Korban. Thanks to Mindy, my awesome friend, neighbor, baker, photographer. Some day I'm going to have skills like hers. If you are ever looking for a photographer in the Salt Lake area, check her out. Photos By Mindy on Facebook. And if you "like" her page today, tell her I sent you and maybe I'll win a free photo shoot.

In other good news, my hives are going away. Thanks Prednisone. We'll all just keep our fingers crossed that they don't return when I stop taking the Prednisone. Cuz that would suck. I really enjoy not itching all over constantly. It makes it way easier to get through the day.

So far, we've all survived without Grandma! Ok, so it might look like a bomb went off in the house, but I'm working on it (obviously not right this second....but soon). Ben and I are lacking an incredible amount of sleep. We never get to bed before midnight (that's when Korban's last feeding of the day ends). Then Korban wakes up at 4. And he eats, and eats and eats. For at least an hour. And then we try to get him back to sleep. Usually it's after 6. Ben's supposed to get up and go to work at 6:45. Not been happening. Kennady is usually up by 8, and Korban follows shortly after. So about 5 hours of sleep a night. Not working for me. This will get better though, right?

The other good news? Our pool is open. Which I guess doesn't mean much for me right now. But Kennady and Ben are loving it. And Korban and I get to go out and watch. I am excited to have a pool this summer, I have a feeling we will be spending a lot of time there.

Well, I think I planned on putting more in this post, but it's been interrupted a dozen times, and I can't seem to remember what I've already said. So, just enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love the pictures, what a cutie! Congratulations Kortney!