
Or, well, the opposite.
Kennady was in a good mood, I had my mom's nice camera, the lighting was good, it was 75 degrees outside and the
Bumbo was at hand. Voila, sweet pictures.





This was
Kennady's super cute Sunday outfit. Yes, I did glue a bow to her head. No, it wasn't super glue. I figure since I never have time to make myself look nice (not to mention I don't really have any clothes that fit right) and everyone is so busy ogling over my baby, that if she's super cute no one will notice that I didn't have time to brush my hair. So far, so good.
3 comments:
So jelouse! send me a picture of the suny outdoors. All we have is 8" of snow and Ice. Your baby is so dang cute and has some nice chuby cheeks to go with her cute smile.
Kennady is so, super cute! How old is she now? We need to get together...you guys are still in Rexburg aren't you? Call me sometime.
Commenting also on you I can do that post, you could totally sell those photos :) Yeah, I'd be the dad who decides, super glue holds best and there is super glue remover once we are done with the bow. Otherwise, if the bow comes off we have glue allover the place.
Post a Comment