Thursday, January 8, 2009

Gorgeous Camera Seeks Loving Family

Anyone need/want a new camera? We have a Canon Rebel XSI with an 18-55 mm lens kit we are trying to sell. It's brand new and very pretty. I'm sure it takes excellent pictures, although I haven't been able to play with it :( because we are trying to keep it brand new. It's a D-SLR, somewhere between the Canon Powershot (what I took the most recent pictures of Kennady) and a Canon 40D (a professional grade camera that I envy). So, if you or anyone you know wants a new spectacular camera, let us know before we sell it on eBay.

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

We have been looking at buying that exact camera. How much are you selling it for?!?!

mk said...

Yeah, that's crazy -- we've been looking to buy that camera too. Give me a call when you have a moment free from your baby. Thanks!

janaemadsen said...

why are you selling it? I want a camera- has anyone bought it yet?

Jeff said...

Wow! Best of luck on selling your camera. I can't believe that when we spoke 1/17 you still had it. A lot of buss going around.