Monday, January 5, 2009

Busted

I hate it when I am caught slacking and then feel terribly guilty and know I have to do something about it. I was still hum-hawing about making any resolutions, and then Sunday Kennady slept through all of church so I got to go to Relief Society. And, low and behold, the lesson was all about making new year resolutions. And they said if you don't write them down then they don't count. So I am placing my resolutions here for all to see. Now you all are responsible to hold me to them. (If you are thinking this is fun, you should talk to Ben, he knows what it's really like to try and hold me to something.)

1. Lose 35 lbs.
2. Work out for 20 minutes twice a week
3. Soda is only for special events (and I'm not allowed to make up special events)
4. Enjoy all the moments with my little girl- she grows so fast!
5. Snack on healthy foods
6. Eat at least 3 meals a day
7. Find quality time to spend with my husband

Wish me luck and lots of will power.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I will be holding you to it. Don't you worry. Good resolutions. Babies do grow so fast. I look at Willem and go where did my baby go?

Jeff said...

I've learned that making myself eat a pound of fresh, raw or lightly steamed veggies each day works great for me. It might by a guy mentality thing though - I shall stuff my face and be victorious!