Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm the Boss

Here is another picture of Kennady, for those of you who only check my blog to see pictures of her. She seems to enchant everyone she meets. And she definitely rules to roost around here. I am slowly accepting that people really just want to see my baby. Like at Christmas where everyone got us baby gifts. Hey now, I am not complaining, because 1. I love baby stuff and 2. it means that we didn't have to buy it. Just something interesting. Like when you come to the age where you stop receiving toys for Christmas and get clothes or household items instead. My brother and sister still haven't reached that age, maybe it's a maturity level thing. Yea, that must be it.

So last week I failed. Um, yup. I didn't work out twice for 20 minutes. Only once, and it was more like 30. Don't worry, that doesn't mean I am giving up. Today I went and worked out again. I've lost somewhere between 2 and 5 lbs. I should invest in a scale, because the one at gym is a little iffy.

We've enjoyed our three day weekend, filled with not much of anything. Friday Ben was kind enough to watch Kennady for a few hours so I could out of the house and have some fun. I really enjoyed not having to listen for the sound of my crying baby. Hopefully this week will bring us a new job! And a much needed escape from parenthood, for a few hours. We are sure enjoying having Grandma around!

No comments: