Friday, September 19, 2008

Too Much Time on My Hands

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS ADDICTIVE MATERIAL.

I think I need something productive to do. It's hard to get anything done when you are having contractions 2 1/2 minutes apart, not to mention the medication meant to stop said contractions that just makes me drowsy and the swollen ankles that make it hard for me to be on my feet for more than 10 minutes. I am starting to think I am in the middle of the world's longest labor. Not to worry, I am mostly comfortable when relaxing on the couch or asleep. I am just starting to feel like a bum.

So here's a list of things I'm currently addicted to:

1. Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pop-Tarts - tasty and ready to eat in 9 seconds. Would you believe me if I said they were also wholesome and nutritious?

2. Fantastic Contraption- www.fantasticcontraption.com Fun and educational. It's like playing with lincoln logs, only these don't get scattered all over your house.

3. Word Challenge- an application on Facebook. It's like Scrabble, only I can play by myself, since no one will play Scrabble with me.

1 comment:

Devon said...

Thanks alot for the new addiction- fantastic contraptions- it does give you something to think about when you cant sleep!