Sorry, no cute picture of Ben with his backpack looking all spiffy for the first day of school. First, I don't think he would have cooperated. Second, I didn't have to get up and get him ready, so I was still asleep when he left this morning. I think his classes went well, we've barely gotten a chance to talk today. He is definitely excited for this semester. He's taking Techniques of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Sports Medicine, Kinesiology, and Sensation and Perception. If you are confused why he is so excited for this semester, join the club.
I do know that he rode his bike this morning and got a flat tire on the way and had to walk his bike the rest of the day. It's a good thing he left for class early. He works Monday nights, from 5 to midnight, so Monday is his long day. Which means Monday is my boring day. My goal this semester is to refrain from pestering my husband so he can get some studying done.
Today I cleaned the apartment. I also babysit Kari's baby on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 9-11. Yes, I do frequently get bored. When I get really bored I resort to super organizing things, OCD like. I swear I would be OCD, only to be diagnosed as having a disorder, it has to severely interfere with your life, which I currently lack. I color coded all of his classes, made him a reading calendar and an assignment calendar (which are both color coded) and printed off (and read) all of his syllabi. His shirts are also organized by type hanging in his closet. I am trying to make it easier for him to work and go to school, since I am a bum. He probably wishes I had something else to do. Don't worry, I'll have a baby soon, hopefully before I get my hands on a label gun. PS, I've always wanted one of those.
1 comment:
My family is the bestest!
Post a Comment