We decided to give the birthing class one more try. Mostly because I wanted to go on a tour of the hospital. This week wasn't so bad. We got to learn about hospital policy. Hopefully I'll be in too good of a mood and too drugged up after the baby is born to get too upset about their stupid rules. Granted, they are made to keep my baby safe. But, she is my baby, I made her, and I think if I want to take her out of the mother baby unit for a walk that I should be able to do that. We'll just hope I don't get in a fight with one of the nurses. We also learned that getting to the maternity unit is the biggest maze ever. First you have to take an elevator, walk down several winding, twisting hallways, and then take a second elevator, and continue through more winding, twisting hallways. It's pretty ridiculous. We discovered that the N64 will hook up to the TV in the delivery room, although we aren't sure the nurses will appreciate trying to work around all the extra cords.
Ben said I did a pretty good job at being nice during this class. This time I was still having contractions, but no migraine. Yes, still regular contractions. Are they doing anything? Sometimes. I think I've got it figured out though. Our little girl likes attention. I think she just wants us to think she is going to come early, when in all reality she plans to wait until the last possible minute. And she likes to make her mother miserable. Maybe she's already a teenager. But I've decided to do what any good mother would do: ignore her antics. I think Ben will have to drag me to the hospital when I go into labor.
2 comments:
As my mother always said- What goes around comes around!! I can't wait to meet this little angel!!
The rules say I have to tell you that I wrote about you on my blog today.
Post a Comment