So, the dishes are done and now I am tired. Somehow I am tired and yet very bored. So why not post? Since nothing really interesting has happened in the last 24 hours, here's a little something I found.
Four Places I go Over and Over
1. The grocery store. I am perpetually hungry. There are 3 grocery stores in this town, generally I go to all three in hopes to save some money (they are within a block of each other, so it's not wasting gas).
2. Church. It's the one place I know, or at least hope, I will make it to every week. I quite enjoy playing the piano for kids 3-11.
3. The mailbox. I enjoy being spoiled by packages :) Although I am starting to wonder how in the world all this stuff is going to get back to Idaho. Also, bills must be paid. And that is my job, call me the business manager/financial adviser, if only it paid better.
4. The refrigerator. I am perpetually hungry. Gone are the days when I repeatedly opened the fridge door out of sheer boredom, only to shut it again and again without any food. Now, every trip, there is sure to be something that makes it to my mouth.
Four People Who Email Me Regularly
1. My mother. It usually involves pictures and occasionally gives me something to do.
2. My aunt Donna. It usually involves pictures/video of her granddaughter which is entertaining for a mother-to-be.
3. Kaci, a childhood friend. It's been so long since we last talked that we have plenty to tell to catch each other up on our lives.
4. Facebook. Telling me that someone has written on my wall.
Four Favorite Places to Eat
1. Coldstone. Out of all the places to eat that COULD be in Alaska, we have an ice cream shop. Just the smell of the ice cream there actually makes me kinda sick, it is so sweet. But I love the smoothies. And once by body is back to normal (haha) perhaps I will once again enjoy the cake batter ice cream.
2. Pizza Hut. I love pizza. If you thought Pizza Hut was expensive before, you should try it in Alaska. Now we buy Digiorno in bulk, because it's more affordable. On rare occasions we do go to pizza hut, where three grouchy dirty old women work. I long for Little Caesars.
3. McDonald's. I only wish I could convince Ben that french fries are a vegetable.
4. Is there another place to eat here? I suppose I could put the places I really love, even if they don't exist in Alaska, but that would only make me hungry and grouchy. Not really. Arby's. But I am angry they don't make chicken tenders anymore. I do LOVE Red Robin, but it's in Anchorage, it's our treat whenever we go to the temple.
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. With Ben.
2. In Hawaii.
3. Anywhere where there are flowers, green grass and warmth.
4. Disney World or Disneyland. I am still in denial that I can't ride roller coasters.
Four TV Shows I Watch Over and Over
1. Grey's Anatomy. Yea! It's on tonight!
2. Crossing Jordan.
3. CSI. Something about hospitals, dead people and mysteries.
4. Glenn Beck. My pathetic attempt to keep up with the news. Mostly he just makes me laugh.
Four Foods I Really Want to Eat (I added this category)
1. Taco. Crunchy shell. Sour cream, cheese, tomatoes, no lettuce, a dab of guacamole and a little hot sauce. I never tire of tacos.
2. My mother-in-law's strawberry jam. And I would need pancakes to go with it.
3. Mindy Special. Pizza, with ranch dressing sauce, garlic chicken, bacon and chipotle seasoning. The only thing I specifically miss about Rexburg.
4. Cookies. I have all the ingredients. What am I waiting for?
2 comments:
Nice post! I love lists! It is weird...I know! I had to smile at the food one because you are obviously not craving anything weird...lucky you!
I am with you on the jam and the cookies and I'm not pregnant. The pizza- not so much.
Post a Comment