Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boy or Girl

Since I found out I was pregnant, I have had just one question, is it a boy or a girl? While I know that I will love either just as much, for some reason the answer to this question seems all important. I've also thought I was going to have a boy. Obviously not many people agree with me. We should find out around the end of June and then I can start planning accordingly. If I don't know how to be a mother, at least I know how to pick out cute baby clothes and decor. I've been very worried that when we do the ultrasound and if the doctor tells us it's a girl that I would be disappointed. Little boys are just so fun to play with! But I am starting to realize how fun a little girl would be. Little girl stuff is so much cuter! Little boy stuff can be quite cute, but then when they get older it has to be all boyish, and Ben is opposed to cute little baby boy things to begin with. The real problem will be not not spending too much money and not being able to paint any walls.

1 comment:

janaemadsen said...

I really feel like boy stuff is cuter- but I've been told that whatever you don't have you think looks better. Where did you get that cute picture? We are finally painting Danielle's room and we don't have much furniture for her but baby stuff is so cute- when can you have peach walls if not when the baby is little? I wanted a boy but now I only want girls- because I have a girl. I am excited to find out what you are having- I think the quiz has interested lots of people.