Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Requests Granted, Begrudgingly

I hope everyone is happy. This is me at 18 weeks. I hate having my picture taken. So, yes, I do look pregnant, or fat, it depends on whether you know I am pregnant or not. I had another checkup today- everything looks good. I've gained 3 pounds since last week, the doctor said that was great. :P But since I am a little more than a week further along, that puts me right where I should be. I'll just have to be a little more careful about how much cheese fries and steak I eat. She moved my due date. Grr. October 28, because that's what her little wheel said. I didn't bring up the fact that it's leap year this year, so her wheel thing is missing a day. So, I still say it's the 27th. And she stuck me with a needle. I hate that.

2 comments:

mk said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to meet your baby!

janaemadsen said...

I love your orange shirt- thanks for the picture