Yay! Christmas is finally here and Kennady got to open all her presents without getting in trouble! She loves the doll she got from aunt Kendra, and she loves her new movies and tent that mom and dad got her. She even got a TinkerBell headlight to wear in her new tent. I stayed up too late last night trying to finish her quilt (you know, the one that was supposed to be made before she was born....). Well, I ran out of binding and WalMart wasn't open, so 3 of 4 sides are finished. The excellent news is that Kennady loves it and will actually use it. Which means we might have found a replacement for blankie! Blankie is full of holes and permanently dirty, plus it is not big enough or thick enough to keep her warm at night and she refuses to sleep with anything else. So hopefully she will want to use it tonight too! Now off to make a fabulous breakfast and later I'll put a ham in the oven! My first ham!
We are so blessed, thank you to family and everyone, especially you who helped us move. We are in your debt. Thank you!!!
1 comment:
I am so glad to hear that you guys are moved and getting settled in with a nice break for Ben...and therefore, you. I can't imagine how that must have been up to this point, with him so busy and not able to have much leisure time at all. I hope that this next week or so is just the most enjoyable for all of you! I hope you start feeling all the way better sometime soon. Good luck in the new place and I'm glad to hear it was a merry Christmas!
Post a Comment