Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yippee!

Alright, I know I've been posting like crazy. But I just couldn't pass this one up.

Ben got invited to interview at U of U for medical school! It's not scheduled yet, but will be sometime in January. It will be easy for him (uh, ok, stressful and nerve wracking, but easy) because he'll already be working on campus. He was officially hired today! Coincidence? Maybe, but we'll take it.

I am so proud of my hubby and his hard work! We just have one week of undergraduate to go, then on to bigger and better things. I am really hoping that I have actually found us an apartment, this one seems very legit and I spent a good while chatting with the manager. And it all (even with utilities) comes in $3 under budget, which is a little closer than I'd like to cut it, but everything else so far has been over budget, so we'll call it good. Bonus: It has a pool. And I think I can learn to live with my washer and dryer being right next to my stove?? I mean, our washer and dryer aren't too bad looking and that'll keep all the noisy appliances quarantined to one room of the house. Maybe I can set the toaster on top of the dryer, since I can never find a good place to put it anyways? And I can can just throw all the dirty dish rags straight into the washer. Or even hide dirty dishes in the dryer when company comes!

I feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief. Phewww.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Yay, that's so fun! I'm excited that you guys will be living so close... we will have to get together sometime!!

mk said...

Congrats to Ben!!