We miss you! Ok, so I'm a little sad that we have no Christmas decorations, but we are getting some stuff packed. Kennady's pink eye is gone! And now I am getting sick again, I think, or maybe I am just pregnant, who knows.
This weekend we thought we would take advantage of our movie tickets that were expiring soon and go on a date. And then, since the tickets were for Tangled, we thought we'd better take Kennady with us. We told her about it and she kept saying "Let's go see Tangled." One of the tickets was from Fandango, so I got it before we left for Idaho Falls, by the time we got there we tried to redeem our other ticket and they were sold out! For the 3 o'clock matinee! After some persuasion, I convinced the cashier to switch our tickets to the 5 o'clock show. Kennady was a little sad and confused, but the car driving games fixed that. Then we went to Red Robin and got dinner with the remainder of our gift card. Yummm! We went to Toys R Us to see Kendra and Nathan, but I got sick and we had to leave. I am not liking the return of morning sickness, especially in the afternoon. Then back to the movie theater. If Kennady hadn't been so excited, we probably would have gone home and I would have gone to bed. It's great what 3 extra strength Tylenol will do.
Kennady sat through the entire movie almost without moving a muscle! She loved it. When it was over and we were walking out to the car she says, "Thank you for watching Tangled. That was fun." It was so cute. Then she kept asking "Can we watch Tangled one more time?" I love making little kids happy.
Well, I think that's pretty much it from our mostly boring weekend. Ben is the best ever though and gave me a good break this weekend, letting me sleep a lot and playing with Kennady tons. I might just make it through this week. Only 2 weeks left until we move! Ahhhhh!!! We have a lot packed, but a lot left to do. Cleaning is going to be the hard part, we are going to have to ship Kennady off, and Ben will probably have to do a lot of it without my help (no oven cleaner for me). Luckily he's a professional.
No comments:
Post a Comment